Community Service Center
Center Manager: Dr. Amal Abbas
The center aims to contribute achieving university goals in general and local community and especially by:
- Management and administration training courses, seminars and conferences in order to develop capacity, expertise, and rehabilitation science, and professional users, to enable them to contribute in society.
- Provide Studies, consultancy and technical services for institutions, both public and private, inside and outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, as well as overseeing the organization services, management and follow up their implementation.
- University Development and its capabilities in the provision of services, provide material and moral incentives for workers at the university to encourage them to participate in Bahraini and Arab communities.
Quality Assurance Department
Center Manager: Dr. Roy D. Tumaneng
Quality Assurance manager tasks as follows:
- Develop systematic quality assurance and practice development system at the university and get the benefit from other educational institutions locally and internationally.
- Coordination with Center for Faculty Development & Training in the University by organizing specialized workshops to develop quality assurance culture to staff and students at the university.
- Developing work programs for quality assurance committees at the Faculty, programs and administrative departments level and monitor their implementation on a regular basis.