Delmon University library was created in order to provide access to the receptacles of knowledge and different sources of information, and also support the proposed disciplines and meet the needs of the scientific research of faculty members, students, staff and visitors to the library from other universities.
- Delmon University has two types of library halls for books and resources:
- The Main University Hall which includes references from various distinguished electronic Knowledge sources.
- The Self-Learning Hall.
Services include the following:
- Borrowing services: This service is available for all members of the University including administrative and academic bodies and students to borrow books on the basis of certain regulations to control borrowing activity. The same service is available as well for the University visitors through the gate of innovation (Arabic Administrative Development Organization).
- Electronic search (internet): The library offers internet search service to its patrons.
- Electronic index: An electronic content index is available based on author's name, subject, title and category.
- Books reservation: Books can be booked through the electronic bulletin Platform.
Library staffs :
The library staffs are in charge of all of the processes within the library and they are ready to provide the assistance and guidance required to all students from within and outside the university regardless of their whereabouts or the subject of specialization as much as possible.
Books can be booked for loan through the electronic platform to help borrowers to get access to the resources and references required. Besides, students will be instructed on how to get the most benefit of the resources, materials and equipment available to fulfill their needs.