Vice President for Administrative and Financial Affairs is connected managerially and technically with University President, VP for Administrative and Financial Affairs mainly responsible for supervising Administrative and Financial Departments to ensure proper functioning within the scope of employment.
Administrative & Financial Affairs Offices consists of eight main Departments as follows:
- Finance Department.
- Admission & Registration Department.
- Bookshop & Cashier Department.
- Human Resources Department.
- Information Technology Department.
- Facilities & Maintenance Department.
- Corporate Communications & Follow-Up Department.